Afterlife / Julia Alvarez.
- 1 of 2 copies available at LARL/NWRL Consortium.
- 1 of 2 copies available at Lake Agassiz Regional Library. (Show preferred library)
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Crookston Public Library||CD TALKING BOOK ALV (Text)||33500013259692||Main||Checked out||10/30/2020|
|Detroit Lakes Public Library||CD TALKING BOOK ALV (Text)||33500013259700||Main||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781980077268
- ISBN: 1980077266
- Physical Description: 6 audio discs (6 hr., 15 min.) : digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Unabridged English edition.
- Publisher: Prince Frederick, Md. : Recorded Books, 
- Copyright: ℗2020
In container (17 cm.).
Title from container.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Narrated by Alma Cuervo.
A literature professor tries to rediscover who she is after the sudden death of her husband, even as a series of family and political jolts force her to ask what we owe those in crisis in our families, biological or otherwise.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Authors > Fiction.
Widows > Fiction.
Grief > Fiction.
Illegal aliens > Fiction.
Responsibility > Fiction.
FICTION > Literary.