Lonesome Dove. #1 / by Larry McMurtry.
- 2 of 4 copies available at LARL/NWRL Consortium.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Lake Agassiz Regional Library. (Show preferred library)
0 current holds with 4 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Moorhead Public Library||MCM (Text)||33500012732327||Main||Checked out||10/29/2020|
|Godel Memorial-Warren Library||MCM (Text)||35500006293375||Main||Available||-|
|Hallock Public Library||MCM (Text)||35500005268741||Main||Available||-|
|Thief River Falls Public Library||MCM (Text)||35500005964018||Main||Checked out||11/12/2020|
- ISBN: 9781439195260 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 1439195269 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 9780671504205
- ISBN: 0671504207
- ISBN: 067162461X
- Physical Description: 858 p. ; 21 cm.
- Edition: 25th anniversary ed., Simon & Schuster trade pbk. ed.
- Publisher: New York : Simon & Schuster Paperbacks, 2010.
"With a new preface by the author"--Cover.
Chronicles a cattle drive in the nineteenth century from Texas to Montana, and follows the lives of Gus and Call, the cowboys heading the drive, Gus's woman, Lorena, and Blue Duck, a sinister Indian renegade.
Larry McMurtry is the author of twenty-nine novels, including the Pulitzer Prize&;winning Lonesome Dove, three memoirs, two collections of essays, and more than thirty screenplays. He lives in Archer City, Texas.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Cattle drives > Fiction.
Cowboys > Fiction.