- 1 of 1 copy available at LARL/NWRL Consortium.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Lake Agassiz Regional Library. (Show preferred library)
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Mahnomen Public Library||E 917.471 RUB (Text)||33500010098283||Main||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780763638559 (hard cover : alk. paper) :
- ISBN: 0763638552 (hard cover : alk. paper)
- Physical Description: 37 p. : col. ill. ; 30 cm.
- Edition: 1st U.S. ed.
- Publisher: Somerville, MA : Candlewick Press, 2009.
|General Note:|| Includes index.
|Summary, etc.:|| Experience the wonders of New York as readers follow a wide-eyed boy and his dad on their walk around Manhattan, from Grand Central Terminal to the top of the Empire State Building, from Greenwich Village to the Statue of Liberty. Includes lots of facts and trivia and a gatefold of the Empire State Building.
Salvatore Rubbino is a graduate of the Royal College of Art in London.A WALK IN NEW YORK,his first picture book, began as a series of paintings that was short-listed for the Victoria and Albert Museum Illustration Awards. He lives in London.