Search Results Showing Item 7 of 1563 Preferred library: Lake Agassiz Regional Library?
The diary [Large Print] / Eileen Goudge.
- 2 of 2 copies available at LARL/NWRL Consortium.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Lake Agassiz Regional Library. (Show preferred library)
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Moorhead Public Library||LARGE PRINT GOU (Text)||33500010187813||Main||Available||-|
|Red Lake Falls Public Library||lp GOU (Text)||35500004666291||Main||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781410418029 (alk. paper)
- ISBN: 1410418022 (alk. paper)
- Physical Description: 277 p. (large print) ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Large print ed.
- Publisher: Waterville, Me. : Thorndike Press, 2009.
|Summary, etc.:|| When two grown daughters discover their mother's diary in her attic, they are stunned to learn her true love was not their father. But is all as it seems? That's the mystery they must unravel as their mother lies near death in a nursing home. Only the pages of her diary can provide the clues. The Diary is a love story. It's also the story of a family and the question that all adult children ask themselves at some point: How well do you really know your parents?
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Mothers > Diaries > Fiction.
Mothers and daughters > Fiction.
Large type books.