If you ask me [CD/sound recording] : [(and of course you won't)] / Betty White.
- 3 of 3 copies available at LARL/NWRL Consortium.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Lake Agassiz Regional Library. (Show preferred library)
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Detroit Lakes Public Library||CD TALKING BOOK 921 WHI (Text)||33500011379450||Main||Available||-|
|Moorhead Public Library||CD TALKING BOOK 921 WHI (Text)||33500011379443||Main||Available||-|
|Warroad Public Library||BOOK-ON-CD 921 WHI (Text)||35500004808026||Main||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780307933898 (library ed.) :
- ISBN: 030793389X (library ed.) :
- Physical Description: 2 sound discs (2 hr., 17 min.) : digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Publisher: New York, N.Y. : Books on Tape, p2011.
|General Note:|| Unabridged.
Compact discs, digital recording.
|Participant or Performer Note:|| Read by the author.
|Summary, etc.:|| A personal account by the popular actress shares stories from her decades in Hollywood while offering her lighthearted perspectives on topics ranging from sex and aging to animal welfare and television.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||White, Betty, 1922-
Television actors and actresses > United States > Biography.
Actresses > United States > Biography.