The happy elf / written by Harry Connick, Jr. ; illustrated by Dan Andreasen.
- 2 of 2 copies available at LARL/NWRL Consortium.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Lake Agassiz Regional Library. (Show preferred library)
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Detroit Lakes Public Library||E C (Text)||33500010584514||Main||Available||-|
|Moorhead Public Library||E C (Text)||33500010584506||Main||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780061288791 (trade bdg.)
- ISBN: 0061288799 (trade bdg.)
- ISBN: 9780061288807 (lib. bdg.)
- ISBN: 0061288802 (lib. bdg.)
- Physical Description: p. cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Balzer + Bray, 2010.
|Summary, etc.:|| An irrepressibly happy elf defies Santa's rules in order to make sure the residents of Bluesville are not sad at Christmas time.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Elves > Fiction.
Christmas > Fiction.
Elves > Juvenile fiction.
Christmas > Juvenile fiction.