- 1 of 1 copy available at LARL/NWRL Consortium.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Lake Agassiz Regional Library. (Show preferred library)
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Detroit Lakes Public Library||HOO (Text)||33500010997807||Main||Available||-|
- ISBN: 1476715912 (ebook)
- ISBN: 9781476715919 (ebook)
- ISBN: 1471125556 (alk. paper)
- ISBN: 9781471125553 (alk. paper)
- ISBN: 1476715904 (alk. paper)
- ISBN: 9781476715902 (alk. paper)
317 p. ; 21 cm.
- Edition: 1st Atria Books trade paperback ed.
- Publisher: New York : Atria Paperback, 2012.
|Summary, etc.:||Following the unexpected death of her father, eighteen-year-old Layken is forced to be the rock for both her mother and her younger brother. Outwardly, she appears resilient and tenacious, but inwardly, she's losing hope. One young man brings change to all of this. After moving across the country, Layken meets her attractive twenty-one-year-old neighbor who has an intriguing passion for slams. Within days of their introduction, Will and Layken form an intense connection, leaving Layken with a renewed sense of hope. Not long after a heart-stopping first date, they are slammed to the core when a chocking revelation forces their new relationship to a sudden halt. Daily interactions become impossibly painful as they struggle to find a balance between the feelings that pull them together and the forces that tear them apart.|
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Poetry slams Fiction
Life change events Fiction
Fathers Death Fiction