- 2 of 2 copies available at LARL/NWRL Consortium.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Lake Agassiz Regional Library. (Show preferred library)
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Fosston Public Library||LARGE PRINT MIC (Text)||33500011805306||Main||Available||-|
|Thief River Falls Public Library||lp MIC (Text)||35500005271711||Main||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781410464767 (hardcover : large print)
- ISBN: 1410464768 (hardcover : large print)
453 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Large Print edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, Maine : Wheeler Publishing, A part of Gale, Cengage Learning, 2014.
|Summary, etc.:||"When Maggie Spritzer, former editor-in-chief of the Post and an honorary member of the Sisterhood, arrives with a new mission in mind, the Vigilantes are soon gathering in their war room once more. While catching up on each other's lives, they plan a brilliant campaign against a duo of corrupt judges running a moneymaking racket that sends young offenders to brutal boot camps, often on trumped-up charges. Their enemies are powerful and ruthless, but the Sisterhood have their own formidable allies--including former President Martine Connor"--Amazon.com.|
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Female friendship Fiction
Vigilance committees Fiction
Judicial corruption Fiction
Juvenile delinquents Abuse of Fiction
Large type books