- 1 of 2 copies available at LARL/NWRL Consortium.
- 1 of 2 copies available at Lake Agassiz Regional Library. (Show preferred library)
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Climax Public Library||EASY READER E 359 BOZ (Text)||33500011830668||Main||Available||-|
|Moorhead Public Library||EASY READER E 359 BOZ (Text)||33500011830676||Main||Checked out||09/03/2019|
- ISBN: 9781607533900 (library binding)
- ISBN: 1607533901 (library binding)
- Physical Description: 32 p. : col. ill. ; 25 cm.
- Publisher: Mankato, MN : Amicus High Interest, c2014.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (p. 31) and index.
|Formatted Contents Note:|| Pirates attack! -- Learning the ropes -- The home front -- Stationed overseas -- Serving our country.
|Summary, etc.:|| "An introduction to what the US Navy is, what recruits do, and jobs soldiers could learn. Includes descriptions of missions to save a fishing crew from pirates and to keep the oil shipping lane open"--Provided by publisher.
|Target Audience Note:|| Grades K-3.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||United States. Navy > Juvenile literature.
United States. Navy.