Search Results Showing Item 56 of 1435 Preferred library: Lake Agassiz Regional Library?
You knew me when
LARGE PRINT BOOK
- 1 of 1 copy available at LARL/NWRL Consortium.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Lake Agassiz Regional Library. (Show preferred library)
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Moorhead Public Library||LARGE PRINT LIE (Text)||33500011847969||Main||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781410466204 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 1410466205 (hardcover)
471 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, Maine : Thorndike Press, 2014.
|Summary, etc.:||Katherine Hill left her small New England hometown in pursuit of a dream. Now, twelve years later, she's a high-powered cosmetics executive in Manhattan and a much glossier version of her former self, unrecognizable to her family and old friends. Not that she would know--she hasn't been home in over a decade. When Katherine receives word of an inheritance from former neighbor Luella Hancock, she reluctantly returns home to the people and places she left behind. Hoping for a second chance, she's met by an unforgiving Laney, her former best friend. And there's someone else who's moved on without her--someone she once loved.|
Search for related items by subject
Female friendship Fiction
|Genre:||Large type books.|