The deadly deep : the definitive history of submarine warfare / Iain Ballantyne.
- 1 of 2 copies available at LARL/NWRL Consortium.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Lake Agassiz Regional Library. (Show preferred library)
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Fertile Public Library||359.93 BAL (Text)||33500012832010||New||Checked out||06/14/2019|
|Thief River Falls Public Library||359.93 BAL (Text)||35500006125403||Main||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781681778778
- ISBN: 1681778777
- Physical Description: xii, 729 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Edition: First Pegasus books hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York : Pegasus Books, 
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references and index.
|Summary, etc.:|| Traces the evolution of the submarine from its ancient beginnings through its culmination as a military vessel, discussing such topics as the buoyancy discoveries of Archimedes, the designs of David Bushnell, and the role of subs in nuclear warfare.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Submarine warfare > History.