- 1 of 2 copies available at LARL/NWRL Consortium.
- 1 of 2 copies available at Lake Agassiz Regional Library. (Show preferred library)
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Detroit Lakes Public Library||LARGE PRINT JEW (Text)||33500012997094||New||Available||-|
|Moorhead Public Library||LARGE PRINT JEW (Text)||33500012997086||New||Checked out||05/01/2019|
- ISBN: 9781432860431
- ISBN: 1432860437
- Physical Description: 533 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Farmington Hills, Mich : Thorndike Press, a part of Gale, a Cengage Company, 2019.
- Copyright: ©2018
|Summary, etc.:|| Melville Heights is one of the nicest neighborhoods in Bristol, England--and yet it's the sort of place where everyone has a secret and everyone is watching you. Local school headmaster Tom Fitzwilliam is seemingly beloved by all, including his new neighbor, Joey Mullen, who has a secret crush on him. Yet one of Tom's students, Jenna Tripp, is suspicious of him: he's taken a particular liking to her best friend, and Jenna's mother is convinced that Mr. Fitzwilliam is stalking her. Meanwhile, twenty years earlier, a schoolgirl writes in her diary about her obsession with a handsome young English teacher named Mr. Fitzwilliam.
Search for related items by subject
Large type books.