Legion of fire. #6 / William W. Johnstone ; with J.A. Johnstone.
- 1 of 2 copies available at LARL/NWRL Consortium.
- 1 of 2 copies available at Lake Agassiz Regional Library. (Show preferred library)
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Moorhead Public Library||LARGE PRINT W JOH (Text)||33500013003108||New||Available||-|
|Moorhead Public Library||LARGE PRINT W JOH (Text)||33500013003116||New||Checked out||10/03/2019|
- ISBN: 9781432860660
- ISBN: 1432860666
- Physical Description: 463 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, Maine : Wheeler Publishing, a part of Gale, a Cengage Company, 2019.
- Copyright: ©2018
|Summary, etc.:|| "When Luke Jensen traps fugitive Ben Craddock in Arapaho Springs, he's ready to collect on his bounty. But the job's not done - not by a long shot. A raid by a savage gang known as the Legion of Fire has left the peaceful settlement looted, burned to the ground, and the ashes scoured for female hostages - including the marshal's daughter. For Luke this is more than a hunt. It's now a rescue. And with Craddock busted out of jail and thrown in with the gang, it's also revenge."-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject