The guns of Frank Eaton / by David Althouse.
- 2 of 2 copies available at LARL/NWRL Consortium.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Lake Agassiz Regional Library. (Show preferred library)
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Barnesville Public Library||LARGE PRINT W ALT (Text)||33500013003157||New||Available||-|
|Fertile Public Library||LARGE PRINT W ALT (Text)||33500013003140||New||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781432860684
- ISBN: 1432860682
- Physical Description: pages cm
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, Maine : Wheeler Publishing, a part of Gale, a Cengage Company, 2019.
- Copyright: ©2017
|Summary, etc.:|| ""My boy, may an old man's curse rest upon you, if you do not try to avenge your father!" Answering those words, young Frank Eaton determines to settle with each of the six men who had riddled his father full of lead. Frank's thirst for a reckoning takes him across the lawless Indian Territory, to Southwest City, Missouri, to the wide-open mesa lands of eastern New Mexico and, finally, to Albuquerque. Curses hide behind every corner of the devil and death trail as Frank rides hell-bent on a quest that will send him into legend either as an outlaw, or a hero"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Large type books.
Large type books.
Revenge > Fiction.
Large print book.
Western > Fiction.