- 1 of 2 copies available at LARL/NWRL Consortium.
- 1 of 2 copies available at Lake Agassiz Regional Library. (Show preferred library)
1 current hold with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Cormorant LINK Site||LARGE PRINT M HAR (Text)||33500013010632||New||Available||-|
|Detroit Lakes Public Library||LARGE PRINT M HAR (Text)||33500013010640||New||In transit||-|
- ISBN: 9781432862183
- ISBN: 1432862189
- Physical Description: 529 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, Maine : Thorndike Press, a part of Gale, a Cengage Company, 2019.
- Copyright: ©2018
|General Note:|| "Thorndike Press large print basic".
|Summary, etc.:|| Two brothers meet in the remote Australian outback when the third brother is found dead. Something caused Cam, the middle child who had been in charge of the family homestead, to die alone in the middle of nowhere.
Search for related items by subject
|Genre:||Detective and mystery fiction.