The edge of hell. #3 / by William W. Johnstone ; with J.A. Johnstone.
- 0 of 2 copies available at LARL/NWRL Consortium.
- 0 of 2 copies available at Lake Agassiz Regional Library. (Show preferred library)
2 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Fertile Public Library||LARGE PRINT W JOH (Text)||33500013096193||New||On holds shelf||-|
|Moorhead Public Library||LARGE PRINT W JOH (Text)||33500013096185||New||Checked out||09/10/2019|
- ISBN: 9781432865139
- ISBN: 1432865137
- Physical Description: 369 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, Maine : Wheeler Publishing, a part of Gale, a Cengage Company, 2019.
- Copyright: ©2014
|Summary, etc.:|| "A beautiful woman, a powerful Mexican rancher, and an exotic new breed of cattle come to John Slaughter's San Bernardino Valley ranch, along with the prospect of making a small fortune. While Slaughter's men are out keeping the peace in Tombstone, an act of betrayal turns up the heat under his own roof, and a killer is stalking Slaughter's wealthy Mexican guest. Indians suddenly savagely attack Slaughter's ranch, but it is only the first shot in a bigger, blazing Arizona bloodbath. The real enemy is coming next- armed to the teeth, driven by vengeance, and deep into a killing spree that only John Slaughter alone can stop . . . This is part of "Texas John Slaughter" series."-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject