What it takes : lessons in the pursuit of excellence / Stephen A. Schwarzman.
- 1 of 1 copy available at LARL/NWRL Consortium.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Lake Agassiz Regional Library. (Show preferred library)
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Detroit Lakes Public Library||921 SCH (Text)||33500013134689||New||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781501158148
- ISBN: 1501158147
- Physical Description: vi, 378 pages : illustrations (chiefly color) ; 24 cm
- Edition: First Avid Reader Press hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York : Avid Reader Press, 2019.
Stephen A. Schwarzman is Chairman, CEO and Co-Founder of Blackstone, one of the world&;s leading investment firms. Mr. Schwarzman is an active philanthropist with a history of supporting education, culture, and the arts, among other areas. Mr. Schwarzman holds a BA from Yale University and an MBA from Harvard Business School. He lives in New York City with his wife and three dogs.