Gracefully you : finding beauty and balance in the everyday / Jenna Dewan with Allie Kingsley Baker.
- 0 of 2 copies available at LARL/NWRL Consortium.
- 0 of 2 copies available at Lake Agassiz Regional Library. (Show preferred library)
2 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Crookston Public Library||158.1 DEW (Text)||33500013177662||New||Checked out||03/05/2020|
|Detroit Lakes Public Library||158.1 DEW (Text)||33500013152046||New||Checked out||03/07/2020|
- ISBN: 9781501191510
- ISBN: 1501191519
- Physical Description: 242 pages : color illustrations ; 24 cm
- Edition: First Gallery Books hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York : Gallery Books, 2019.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Live awake -- Sacred space -- Inner beauty rituals -- Plant life -- Very personal style -- Body work -- Mind your business -- Little goddesses -- Gracefully you.
Actress and dancer Dewan ("Step Up") shares with readers how they can elevate their life and experience beauty every day--a beautiful, insightful, and powerful vision for anyone who wants to feel better, focus on what's important, and maintain a sense of balance, all with strength and grace.
Search for related items by subject
Dewan, Jenna, 1980-
HEALTH & FITNESS / Healthy Living.
SELF-HELP / Motivational & Inspirational.
SELF-HELP / Spiritual.