A strange discovery
- 1 of 1 copy available at LARL/NWRL Consortium.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Hallock Public Library||j STI (Text)||35500006470742||Main||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781532144905 (library binding)
- ISBN: 1532144903 (library binding)
1 volume (unpaged) : chiefly color illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Edition: Reinforced library bound edition.
- Publisher: Minneapolis, Minnesota : Spotlight, a division of ABDO ; 2021.
- Copyright: ℗♭2021.
|Summary, etc.:||Jess, Josh, and Marco are having a weird day from the dog escaping again, mysterious kids disappearing in their school's hallway, and an odd noise interrupting an assembly, but things take a terrifying twist when the dead creature they discovered comes alive.|
|Target Audience Note:||
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Students Juvenile fiction
Middle school students Juvenile fiction
Middle schools Juvenile fiction
Monsters Juvenile fiction
|Genre:||Comics (Graphic works)