All we can save : truth, courage, and solutions for the climate crisis / edited by Ayana Elizabeth Johnson & Katharine K. Wilkinson.
- 0 of 1 copy available at LARL/NWRL Consortium.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Lake Agassiz Regional Library. (Show preferred library)
1 current hold with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Moorhead Public Library||363.7056 ALL (Text)||33500013455860||New||Checked out||10/01/2021|
- ISBN: 0593237080
- ISBN: 9780593237083
- Physical Description: xxiv, 420 pages : color illustrations ; 20 cm
- Edition: One World trade paperback edition.
- Publisher: New York : One World, 2021.
- Copyright: ©2020
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references and index.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Root -- Advocate -- Reframe -- Reshape -- Persist -- Feel -- Nourish -- Rise.
"Provocative and illuminating writings from women at the forefront of the climate movement who are harnessing truth, courage, and solutions to lead humanity forward."--page  of cover.
Search for related items by subject