Yours cheerfully / AJ Pearce.
- 2 of 2 copies available at LARL/NWRL Consortium.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Lake Agassiz Regional Library. (Show preferred library)
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Climax Public Library||LARGE PRINT PEA (Text)||33500013456629||New||Available||-|
|McIntosh Public Library||LARGE PRINT PEA (Text)||33500013456637||New||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781432889364
- ISBN: 1432889362
- Physical Description: 503 pages (large print) ; 22 cm
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, ME : Thorndike Press, a part of Gale, a Cengage Company, 2021.
- Copyright: ©2021
Sequel to: Dear Mrs. Bird.
"London, November 1941. Emmeline Lake takes on the challenge of becoming a young wartime advice columnist for Woman's Friend magazine. Her relationship with boyfriend Charles is blossoming, while Emily's best friend Bunty is bravely looking to the future. When the Ministry of Information calls on Britain's women's magazines to help recruit desperately needed female workers to the war effort, Emmy is thrilled to be asked to help. But when she and Bunty meet a young woman who shows them the very real challenges that women war workers face, Emmy must tackle a life-changing dilemma between doing her duty and standing by her friends"--Page 4 of cover.
Search for related items by subject
|Genre:||Large type books.