Nighthawking / Russ Thomas.
- 2 of 2 copies available at LARL/NWRL Consortium.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Lake Agassiz Regional Library. (Show preferred library)
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Bagley Public Library||LARGE PRINT M THO (Text)||33500013521109||New||Available||-|
|Crookston Public Library||LARGE PRINT M THO (Text)||33500013521117||New||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781432893484
- ISBN: 1432893483
- Physical Description: 523 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: [Waterville, Maine] : Thorndike Press, a part of Gale, a Cengage Company, 2021.
- Copyright: ©2021
"Under the cover of night, a figure climbs over the wall of the Botanical Gardens. It's a dicey location in the populous city center, but they're on the hunt--only this time, the nighthawker unearths a body. Detective Sergeant Adam Tyler and his protégé, Detective Constable Mina Rabbani, are shunted onto the murder investigation. When the victim is identified as Chinese national from a wealthy family, in the UK on a student visa, the case takes a new urgency. As Tyler and Rabbani dig into the victim's life, it becomes clear there's more to her studies than meets the eye." --page  of cover
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Police > England > Fiction.
Murder > Investigation > Fiction.
England > Fiction.
Large type books.
|Genre:||Detective and mystery fiction.