Letters across the sea / Genevieve Graham.
- 0 of 2 copies available at LARL/NWRL Consortium.
- 0 of 2 copies available at Lake Agassiz Regional Library. (Show preferred library)
2 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|McIntosh Public Library||GRA (Text)||33500013712377||New||In transit||-|
|Moorhead Public Library||GRA (Text)||33500013712369||New||In transit||-|
- ISBN: 9781982169343
- ISBN: 9781982156633
- ISBN: 1982156635
- Physical Description: 365 pages : illustrations, maps, portraits; 24 cm
- Edition: Simon & Schuster Canada edition.
- Publisher: Toronto, Ontario : Simon & Schuster Canada, a division of Simon & Schuster Inc., 2021.
- Copyright: ©2021
"This Simon & Schuster Canada edition April 2020"--Title page verso.
Also published in New York, London, Sydney and New Delhi.
Includes a reader's guide following the main text.
"Inspired by a little-known chapter of World War II history, a young Protestant girl and her Jewish neighbour are caught up in the terrible wave of hate sweeping the globe on the eve of war in this powerful love story from the #1 bestselling author of The Forgotten Home Child."-- Provided by publisher.
|Additional Physical Form available Note:||
Issued also in electronic format.
Genevieve Graham is the USA TODAY and #1 bestselling author of eleven novels, including The Forgotten Home Child, which has been optioned for TV, Letters Across the Sea, and Bluebird. She is passionate about breathing life back into history through tales of love and adventure. She lives in Alberta. Visit her at GenevieveGraham.com or on Twitter and Instagram @GenGrahamAuthor.
Search for related items by subject