Rawhide Jake : learning the ropes / JD Arnold.
LARGE PRINT BOOK
- 2 of 2 copies available at LARL/NWRL Consortium.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Lake Agassiz Regional Library. (Show preferred library)
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Fosston Public Library||LARGE PRINT W ARN (Text)||33500013761176||New||Available||-|
|Hawley Public Library||LARGE PRINT W ARN (Text)||33500013761184||New||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781432889203
- ISBN: 1432889206
- Physical Description: 415 pages (large print) ; 22 cm.
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, ME : Wheeler Publishing, a part of Gale, a Cengage Company, 2022.
"Detective Jonas V. Brighton and Detective Jennie Hudson work two cases. One ends up in controversy and the other makes national news as they solve the Doctor Perry Talbott case. Brighton is a marksman with pistol and rifle, a skill he gained from his Civil War experience. He gains a reputation as a man to avoid, and his partner, Wes, gives him the nickname "Rawhide Jake." The two of them roam the countryside, saving each other's lives more than once and recovering stolen cattle until they receive orders to go their separate ways."--Back cover.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Cattle stealing > Fiction.
Texas > Fiction.
Murder > Investigation > Fiction.
|Genre:||Large type books.
Detective and mystery fiction.
Large print books.