The story of art without men / Katy Hessel.
- 1 of 1 copy available at LARL/NWRL Consortium.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Lake Agassiz Regional Library. (Show preferred library)
1 current hold with 1 total copy.
- ISBN: 9780393881868
- ISBN: 0393881865
- Physical Description: 458 pages, 53 unnumbered pages : illustrations ... Read More
- Edition: First American edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : W. W. Norton & Company, Inc., 2023.
- Copyright: ©2023
"First published in the United Kingdom in 2022 by Hutchinson Heinemann."--Title page verso.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references and index.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Part one: paving the way c.1500-c.1900. Painting ... Read More
"How many women artists do you know? Who makes art ... Read More
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Art > History.
Art, Modern > History.