Jurassic Park #1 / Michael Crichton.
- 2 of 3 copies available at LARL/NWRL Consortium.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Lake Agassiz Regional Library. (Show preferred library)
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Fosston Public Library||CRI (Text)||33500012096590||Main||Checked out||08/24/2022|
|Red Lake Falls Public Library||pb CRI (Text)||35500001557667||Main||Available||-|
|Thief River Falls Public Library||CRI (Text)||35500001694825||Main||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780345538987 (pbk)
- ISBN: 0345538986 (pbk)
- Physical Description: xii, 448 p. ; 19 cm.
- Edition: 2012 Ballantine Books Mass Market ed.
- Publisher: New York : Ballantine, 2012, c1990.
On a remote jungle island, genetic engineers have created a dinosaur game park. But as always there is a dark side to the fantasy and after a catastrophe destroys the park's defence systems, the scientists and tourists are left fighting for survival.
Michael Crichtonâs novels include The Andromeda Strain, The Great Train Robbery, Congo, Jurassic Park, Rising Sun, Disclosure, and The Lost World. He was as well the creator of the television series ER. Crichton died in 2008.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Genetic engineering > Fiction.
Dinosaurs > Fiction.