To kill a mockingbird / Harper Lee.
- 1 of 3 copies available at LARL/NWRL Consortium.
- 1 of 3 copies available at Lake Agassiz Regional Library. (Show preferred library)
1 current hold with 3 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Bagley Public Library||LEE (Text)||33500009370529||Main||On holds shelf||-|
|Fertile Public Library||LEE (Text)||33500009370495||Main||Available||-|
|LARL Cataloging||LARL104388 (Text)||LARL104388||Main||On order||-|
- ISBN: 9780060935467
- ISBN: 9780061205699 (hc.)
- ISBN: 0061205699 (hc.)
- Physical Description: 323 p. ; 22 cm.
- Publisher: New York : HarperCollins, 2006, c1960.
Originally published: J. Lippincott, 1960.
Scout Finch, the young daughter of a local attorney in the Deep South during the 1930s, tells of her father's defense of an African-American man charged with the rape of a white girl.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Fathers and daughters > Alabama > Fiction.
Trials (Rape) > Alabama > Fiction.
Lawyers > Alabama > Fiction.
Alabama > Race relations > Fiction.