The sweetness at the bottom of the pie #1 [Large Print] / Alan Bradley.
- 1 of 2 copies available at LARL/NWRL Consortium.
- 1 of 2 copies available at Lake Agassiz Regional Library. (Show preferred library)
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Barnesville Public Library||LARGE PRINT BRA (Text)||33500010211977||Main||Checked out||08/23/2018|
|Detroit Lakes Public Library||LARGE PRINT BRA (Text)||33500011816816||Main||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781410419170 (alk. paper)
- ISBN: 1410419177
- Physical Description: 503 p. (large print) ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Large print ed.
- Publisher: Waterville, Me. : Thorndike Press, 2009.
|Summary, etc.:|| Eleven-year-old Flavia de Luce is an aspiring chemist with a passion for poison. In the summer of 1950, a series of inexplicable events strikes Buckshaw, the decaying English mansion that her family calls home. A dead bird is found on the doorstep, a postage stamp pinned to its beak. Later, Flavia finds a man dying in the cucumber patch. For Flavia, who is both appalled and delighted, life begins in earnest when murder comes to Buckshaw. (Bestseller)
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Detectives > England > Fiction.
Motherless families > Fiction.
Sisters > Fiction.
England > Fiction.
Large type books.