How the light gets in #9
- 1 of 2 copies available at LARL/NWRL Consortium.
- 1 of 2 copies available at Lake Agassiz Regional Library. (Show preferred library)
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Fosston Public Library||LARGE PRINT M PEN (Text)||33500011595618||Main||Checked out||12/10/2020|
|Lake Park LINK Site||LARGE PRINT M PEN (Text)||33500011595600||Main||Available||-|
- ISBN: 1410460150 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 9781410460158 (hardcover)
675 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, Maine : Thorndike Press, 2013.
|Summary, etc.:||Shadows are falling on the usually festive Québec Christmas season for Chief Inspector Armand Gamache. Most of his best agents have left, his old friend Jean-Guy Beauvoir hasn't spoken to him in months, and hostile forces are lining up against him. When he receives a message from Myrna Landers that a longtime friend has failed to arrive in Three Pines, Gamache welcomes the chance to get away from the city. Is there peace to be found in Three Pines?|
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Large type books
Missing persons Fiction
Police Québec (Province) Fiction
Gamache, Armand (Fictitious character) Fiction