The dead in their vaulted arches. #6 / Alan Bradley.
- 3 of 3 copies available at LARL/NWRL Consortium.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Lake Agassiz Regional Library. (Show preferred library)
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Crookston Public Library||LARGE PRINT BRA (Text)||33500011808698||Main||Available||-|
|Moorhead Public Library||LARGE PRINT BRA (Text)||33500011808706||Main||Available||-|
|Thief River Falls Public Library||lp BRA (Text)||35500005361066||Main||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781410464781 (hardcover) :
- ISBN: 1410464784 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 395 pages (large print) ; 23 cm
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Detroit [Michigan] : Thorndike Press, A part of Gale, Cengage Learning, 2014.
|General Note:|| Unabridged.
|Summary, etc.:|| On a spring morning in 1951, eleven-year-old chemist and aspiring detective Flavia de Luce gathers with her family at the railway station, awaiting the return of her long-lost mother Harriet. Yet upon the train's arrival in the English village of Bishop's Lacey, Flavia is approached by a tall stranger who whispers a cryptic message into her ear . . . then is mysteriously pushed under the train by someone in the crowd. Who was this man, and what did his words mean?
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||De Luce, Flavia (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Girls > England > Fiction.
Murder > Investigation > Fiction.
Family secrets > Fiction.
Large type books.