Deadline #8 [Large Print] / John Sandford.
- 3 of 4 copies available at LARL/NWRL Consortium.
- 1 of 2 copies available at Lake Agassiz Regional Library. (Show preferred library)
0 current holds with 4 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Detroit Lakes Public Library||LARGE PRINT SAN (Text)||33500011956216||Main||Available||-|
|Hawley Public Library||LARGE PRINT SAN (Text)||33500011956208||Main||Checked out||07/20/2019|
|Hallock Public Library||lp SAN (Text)||35500005452006||Main||Available||-|
|Red Lake Falls Public Library||lp SAN (Text)||35500005448509||Main||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781628993622 (lg. print : hbk. : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 1628993626 (lg print : hbk. : alk. paper)
- Physical Description: 447 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Center Point Large Print edition.
- Publisher: Thorndike, Maine : Center Point Large Print, 2014.
|General Note:|| Originally published: New York : G.P. Putnam's Sons, 2014.
|Summary, etc.:|| "In Southeast Minnesota, Virgil Flowers is doing a favor for a friend by looking into a dognapping, which seems to be turning into something much bigger and uglier--a team of dognappers supplying medical labs--when he gets a call that a local reporter has been murdered"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Flowers, Virgil (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Government investigators > Fiction.
Murder > Investigation > Fiction.
Large type books.