Daisy Dawson and the secret pond #2 / Steve Voake ; illustrated by Jessica Meserve.
- 1 of 1 copy available at LARL/NWRL Consortium.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Lake Agassiz Regional Library. (Show preferred library)
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Detroit Lakes Public Library||J VOA (Text)||33500011947751||Main||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781614792727
- ISBN: 1614792720
- Physical Description: 87 pages : illustrations ; 21 cm
- Edition: Reinforced library bound edition.
- Publisher: Minneapolis, Minnesota : Spotlight ; 2015.
"Everyday adventures with a girl who can talk to animals"--Cover.
"In her second adventure, Daisy Dawson sets off to take pictures of a pair of shy otters for a school project. With Boom the farm dog, Cyril the squirrel, and Cyril's mischievous niece and nephew along for the fun, it seems like the perfect day with friends. But even though the sun is shining, the birds are singing about rain clouds. Will Daisy get the photo she needs before the weather gets her?"--Page 4 of cover.