Everything, everything / Nicola Yoon ; illustrations by David Yoon.
- 0 of 2 copies available at LARL/NWRL Consortium.
- 0 of 2 copies available at Lake Agassiz Regional Library. (Show preferred library)
7 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Bagley Public Library||Y YOO (Text)||33500012447249||Main||On holds shelf||-|
|Moorhead Public Library||Y YOO (Text)||33500012160024||Main||Checked out||04/08/2017|
- ISBN: 9780553496642 (hardback)
- ISBN: 0553496646 (hardback)
- Physical Description: 310 pages : illustrations ; 22 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Delacorte Press, 
|Summary, etc.:|| "The story of a teenage girl who's literally allergic to the outside world. When a new family moves in next door, she begins a complicated romance that challenges everything she's ever known. The narrative unfolds via vignettes, diary entries, texts, charts, lists, illustrations, and more"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Friendship > Fiction.
Love > Fiction.
Allergy > Fiction.
Racially mixed people > Fiction.
Friendship > Teen fiction.
Love > Teen fiction.
Allergy > Teen fiction.
Racially mixed people > Teen fiction.