The crossing #20 / by Michael Connelly.
- 2 of 2 copies available at LARL/NWRL Consortium.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Lake Agassiz Regional Library. (Show preferred library)
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Twin Valley LINK Site||LARGE PRINT CON (Text)||33500012201125||Main||Available||-|
|Roseau Public Library||lp CON (Text)||35500005704737||Main||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780316387798
- ISBN: 0316387797
- Physical Description: 515 pages (large print) ; 25 cm
- Edition: Large print edition, First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Little, Brown and Company, 2015.
|Summary, etc.:|| "Detective Harry Bosch has retired from the LAPD, but his half-brother, defense attorney Mickey Haller, needs his help. The murder rap against his client seems ironclad, but Mickey is sure it's a setup. Though it goes against all his instincts, Bosch takes the case. With the secret help of his former LAPD partner Lucia Soto, he turns the investigation inside the police department. But as Bosch gets closer to discovering the truth, he makes himself a target"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Genre:||Large type books.
Detective and mystery fiction.
Legal fiction (Literature)