- 2 of 2 copies available at LARL/NWRL Consortium.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Lake Agassiz Regional Library. (Show preferred library)
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Ada Public Library||LARGE PRINT C YOU (Text)||33500012186268||Main||Available||-|
|Moorhead Public Library||LARGE PRINT C YOU (Text)||33500012186250||Main||Available||-|
- ISBN: 1410483401 (large print : hardcover)
- ISBN: 9781410483409 (large print : hardback)
- Physical Description: 395 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Large Print edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, Maine : Thorndike Press, A part of Gale, Cengage Learning, 2015.
- Copyright: ©2015
|Summary, etc.:||When a shipping container washes ashore on an island between our world and the next, John the Collector finds a young woman inside-broken, frozen, and barely alive. With the aid of Healers and Scholars, John oversees her recovery and soon discovers her genetic code connects her to every known human race. She is a girl of prophecy and no one can guess what her survival will mean. No one but Eve, Mother of the Living, who calls her "daughter," and invites her to witness the truth about her story-indeed, the truth about us all. --Amazon.com|
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Large type books
FICTION / General
Large type books