- 2 of 2 copies available at LARL/NWRL Consortium.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Lake Agassiz Regional Library. (Show preferred library)
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Moorhead Public Library||C HEN (Text)||33500012487443||Main||Available||-|
|Moorhead Public Library||C HEN (Text)||33500012487450||Main||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0764219979 (trade paper : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 9780764219979 (trade paper : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 0764219987 (cloth : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 9780764219986 (cloth : alk. paper)
- Publisher: Minneapolis, Minnesota : Bethany House, a division of Baker Publishing Group, 
- Top Holds Over Last 5 Years: 1 / 5.0
|Summary, etc.:||Evie Blackwell's reputation as a top investigator for the Illinois State Police has landed her an appointment to the governor's new Missing Persons Task Force. This elite investigative team is launched with plenty of public fanfare. The governor has made this initiative a high priority, so they will have to produce results--and quickly. Evie and her new partner, David Marshal, are assigned to a pair of unrelated cases in suburban Chicago, and while both involve persons now missing for several years, the cases couldn't be more different. While Evie opens old wounds in a close-knit neighborhood to find a missing college student, David searches for a private investigator working for a high-powered client. With a deep conviction that "justice for all" truly matters, Evie and David are unrelenting in their search for the truth. But Evie must also find answers to the questions that lie just beneath the surface in her personal life.|
Dee Henderson is the author of numerous novels, including Traces of Guilt and the acclaimed O'Malley series. Her books have won or been nominated for several prestigious industry awards, such as the RITA Award, the Christy Award, and the ECPA Gold Medallion. Visit her at www.deehenderson.com.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Cold cases (Criminal investigation) Fiction
Cold cases (Criminal investigation)