A better man #15
- 1 of 2 copies available at LARL/NWRL Consortium.
- 1 of 2 copies available at Lake Agassiz Regional Library. (Show preferred library)
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Crookston Public Library||LARGE PRINT M PEN (Text)||33500013133764||Main||Available||-|
|Halstad LINK Site||LARGE PRINT M PEN (Text)||33500013133756||Main||Checked out||01/02/2021|
- ISBN: 1432867806
- ISBN: 9781432867805
- Physical Description: 695 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Farmington Hills, Mich : Thorndike Press, 2019.
- Copyright: ©2019
|Summary, etc.:||It's Gamache's first day back as head of the homicide department, a job he temporarily shares with his previous second-in-command, Jean-Guy Beauvoir. Flood waters are rising across the province. In the middle of the turmoil a father approaches Gamache, pleading for help in finding his daughter. As crisis piles upon crisis, Gamache tries to hold off the encroaching chaos, and realizes the search for Vivienne Godin should be abandoned. But with a daughter of his own, he finds himself developing a profound, and perhaps unwise, empathy for her distraught father.|
Search for related items by subject
|Genre:||Detective and mystery fiction.
Detective and mystery fiction.