The United States of Trump : how the president really sees America / Bill O'Reilly.
- 1 of 1 copy available at LARL/NWRL Consortium.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Lake Agassiz Regional Library. (Show preferred library)
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|McIntosh Public Library||LARGE PRINT 921 TRU (Text)||33500013144266||Main||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781432869359
- ISBN: 1432869353
- Physical Description: 471 pages (large print) : illustrations, portraits ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Farmington Hills, Mich : Thorndike Press, a part of Gale, a Cengage Company, 2019.
- Copyright: ©2019
Drawing on exclusive interview materials and deep research, this book is an insider's portrait of the 45th President that includes previously undisclosed details about Trump's childhood, family life and career.
Bill O'Reilly brings his razor-sharp observations to his most compelling subject thus far: President Donald J. Trump. O'Reilly blends primary, never-before-released interview material with a history that describes how events from the president's personal life and career forged his worldview. Not a partisan pro-Trump or anti-Trump book, this is an intimate view of the man and his sphere of influence--of "how Donald Trump's view of America was formed, and how it has changed since becoming the most powerful person in the world"-- from a writer who has known the president for thirty years. This is an unprecedented, gripping account of the life of a sitting president.
Search for related items by subject