Dictionary of Native American mythology / Sam D. Gill, Irene F. Sullivan.
- 1 of 1 copy available at LARL/NWRL Consortium.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Lake Agassiz Regional Library. (Show preferred library)
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Breckenridge Public Library||299.7 Gil (Text)||33500003212370||Main||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0874366216 (acid-free paper)
- Physical Description: xxx, 425 p. : ill., maps ; 27 cm.
- Publisher: Santa Barbara, Calif. : ABC-CLIO, c1992.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (p. 363-410) and index.
Sam D. Gill is professor of religious studies at the University of Colorado Boulder, Boulder, CO.
Irene F. Sullivan has lived and worked extensively among native peoples of Alaska and northern Canada.da.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Indian mythology > North America > Dictionaries.
Indians of North America > Religion > Dictionaries.