- 0 of 3 copies available at LARL/NWRL Consortium.
- 0 of 3 copies available at Lake Agassiz Regional Library. (Show preferred library)
4 current holds with 3 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Crookston Public Library||LARGE PRINT SAN (Text)||33500013073077||New||Checked out||10/02/2019|
|Detroit Lakes Public Library||LARGE PRINT SAN (Text)||33500013074893||New||Checked out||10/02/2019|
|Moorhead Public Library||LARGE PRINT SAN (Text)||33500013074901||New||On holds shelf||-|
- ISBN: 9781432860271
- ISBN: 1432860275
- ISBN: 9781984882837
- ISBN: 198488283X
- Physical Description: 521 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Large Print edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, Maine : Thorndike Press, a part of Gale, a Cengage Company, 2019.
- Copyright: ©2019
|Summary, etc.:|| It was a relatively minor criminal matter, but enough that the U.S. Marshals obtained a warrant to enter the home. They didn't expect to unearth trophies from a score of killings. Now Lucas Davenport is on the trail of a serial murderer, one who was able to operate for years without notice or suspicion. But there's even more to this killer than meets the eye.
John Sandford is the pseudonym for the Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist John Camp. He is the author of twenty-eight Prey novels; four Kidd novels; ten Virgil Flowers novels; three YA novels coauthored with his wife, Michele Cook; and three other books.
Search for related items by subject
Detective and mystery fiction.
Large type books.