The road home. #3 / Richard Paul Evans.
- 2 of 2 copies available at LARL/NWRL Consortium.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Lake Agassiz Regional Library. (Show preferred library)
1 current hold with 2 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Breckenridge Public Library||LARGE PRINT EVA (Text)||33500013074919||Main||Available||-|
|Cormorant LINK Site||LARGE PRINT EVA (Text)||33500013074927||Main||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781432845537
- ISBN: 1432845535
- Physical Description: 363 pages (large print) : illustration ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, Maine : Thorndike Press, a part of Gale, a Cengage Company, 2019.
- Copyright: ©2019
Sequel to: The forgotten road.
"From #1 New York Times bestselling author Richard Paul Evans, the dramatic conclusion in the riveting Broken Road trilogy--a powerful redemption story about finding happiness on a pilgrimage across iconic Route 66"-- Provided by publisher.
Chicago celebrity Charles James is believed to be dead, killed in a fiery plane crash. But thanks to a twist of fate, he's very much alive and ready for a second chance. He knows that the last time he was truly happy was when he was married to his ex-wife Monica, before their relationship was destroyed by his ambition and greed. Charles intends to finish his trek from Amarillo to Santa Monica, despite learning that his ex-wife is now planning to marry another man.
Search for related items by subject