Mountains of grace. #1 / Kelly Irvin.
- 0 of 2 copies available at LARL/NWRL Consortium.
- 0 of 2 copies available at Lake Agassiz Regional Library. (Show preferred library)
3 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Hawley Public Library||LARGE PRINT C IRV (Text)||33500013160585||New||On holds shelf||-|
|Mahnomen Public Library||LARGE PRINT C IRV (Text)||33500013160593||New||In transit||-|
- ISBN: 9781432868734
- ISBN: 143286873X
- Physical Description: 539 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, Maine : Thorndike Press, a part of Gale, a Cengage Company, 2019.
- Copyright: ©2019
"Mercy Yoder loves her students and her life in the tiny village nestled at the foot of Montana's most northern mountains. When a wildfire threatens to destroy her community, Mercy and her family evacuate to the nearby town of Eureka. There she meets Spencer McDonald, an Englisch smoke jumper. Her conversations with him are unlike any she's ever had with a man. But what would her family and community say if Mercy chose a relationship with an Englischer? Is Mercy willing to give up all she has known and loved for someone who finally understands her? Or can Mercy find the love she has always longed for closer to home?"--Back cover.
Search for related items by subject
|Genre:||Large type books.