- 3 of 3 copies available at LARL/NWRL Consortium.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Lake Agassiz Regional Library. (Show preferred library)
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Fosston Public Library||LARGE PRINT M BOX (Text)||33500012183778||Main||Available||-|
|Mahnomen Public Library||LARGE PRINT M BOX (Text)||33500012183760||Main||Available||-|
|Thief River Falls Public Library||lp BOX (Text)||35500005682768||Main||Available||-|
- ISBN: 1410477444
- ISBN: 9781410477446
- Physical Description: 463 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, Maine : Wheeler Publishing Large Print, 2015.
- Copyright: ©2015
|Summary, etc.:||"Twenty miles across the North Dakota border, where the scenery goes from rolling grass prairie to pipeline fields, detective Cassie Dewell has been assigned as the new deputy sheriff of Grimstad-a place people used to be from, but were never headed to"--|
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||FICTION / Thrillers
City and town life North Dakota Fiction
Drug traffic North Dakota Fiction
Policewomen North Dakota Fiction
|Genre:||Large type books.